Grid Sage Forums

• September 19, 2024, 03:45:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Beta 14 Bomb drones void garrison destruction detection of 0b10  (Read 775 times)

N.W.L

• Derelict
  • N.W.L- Not-War-Lord ( yes I know it's not correct
    • View Profile

When I used a drone (from the bomb drone bay) to destroy some grunts that don't like it that I want to seal a garrison it exploded, destroying the garrison and triggered some nearby explosive machines to exploded ( same turn)
For some odd reason MC didn't care at all. I am hoping my memory servers me and I'm not forgetting something but due to the nature of the drone emporium I can't really test it easily but I'll try. ( continued the run and I dropped the bay)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Beta 14 Bomb drones void garrison destruction detection of 0b10
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2024, 05:31:09 PM »

Would need more details to tell if there's actually an issue here, but it's not likely since there's nothing particularly special about the drones in this regard, more likely a misunderstanding of the situation. Curious if you did manage to find something, though.

Need a save file from before it happened (Cogmind keeps earlier save states as backups from before your current turn, in /user/) or a screenshot with the message log and aftermath, and seed (from the run.log file, for example) if there's no save to look at the location in question for ideas.

(I did test situations akin to what you describe but don't see anything out of the ordinary.)
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon

N.W.L

• Derelict
  • N.W.L- Not-War-Lord ( yes I know it's not correct
    • View Profile
Re: Beta 14 Bomb drones void garrison destruction detection of 0b10
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2024, 05:06:05 PM »

Would need more details to tell if there's actually an issue here, but it's not likely since there's nothing particularly special about the drones in this regard, more likely a misunderstanding of the situation. Curious if you did manage to find something, though.

Need a save file from before it happened (Cogmind keeps earlier save states as backups from before your current turn, in /user/) or a screenshot with the message log and aftermath, and seed (from the run.log file, for example) if there's no save to look at the location in question for ideas.

(I did test situations akin to what you describe but don't see anything out of the ordinary.)

i feel very stupid now. totally my fault

IT'S RIGHT THERE. HOW DID I MISS IT.

anyway, raging won't help you, bug reports will (hopefully)  onto the next
(from beta 13! yay!)