Welcome to the Grid Sage Wiki!
This wiki is an unofficial player-maintained collection of info about Grid Sage Games releases. If you have information to share, feel free to join and contribute! See the help page to learn more about wiki editing.
|New contributors are always welcome! If you'd like to register for a new account, please send us an email with your preferred username.|
Cogmind combines traditional roguelikes with an immersive terminal interface like no other. ASCII is expressive rather than a constraint in this game of sci-fi tactical combat and exploration. The year is 2243, and somewhere in the galaxy you awaken to rebuild yourself from the remains of your enemies across a living, breathing world ruled by robots. YOU ARE THE COGMIND.
- Build and modify a unique robot from parts found, or enemies defeated
- Dynamic character development without XP/grinding
- Procedurally generated world combined with hand-crafted content
- ASCII evolved: Most advanced terminal interface ever
- Thousands of particle effects and SFX
- Fully destructible environment
See the FAQ for more info.
|This wiki contains massive spoilers. If you do not wish to have your game experience spoiled, stop reading now!|