There are several verbosity settings, depending on how much detail you want, though keep in mind that all this information really clutters the log with extra information, so the more detailed versions are generally suitable for testing new builds rather than general play.
- Cogmind Volleys: Shows your own volley in the format "Volley ([#weps]): [#] Hits, [#] Misses"
- All Volleys: Also shows enemy volley data using the same format as above.
- Default: Shows firing data for every weapon as "[wep] ([hit%]) [Hit/Miss]"
- High Detail: Shows firing data for every weapon as "[wep] ([base%]+[wep targeting]+[launcher targeting]-[recoil]=[hit%]) [Hit/Miss]" as well as hit part data as "[part] damaged: [dmg]"
- Full Detail: Hit Cogmind part data adds chance to hit given part after its name, and volley base hit chance breakdown shown as "Base Hit%: base+[rng]r+[size]s+[cogheat]hc+[targheat]ht+[cogutil]uc+[targutil]ut+[cogmove]mc+[targmove]mt+[targfly]f=[X]%" (leaving out any zeros)
Full Detail hit chance abbreviations:
|h||HEAT of ATTACKER|
|ht||HEAT of TARGET|
|u||UTILITY of ATTACKER|
|ut||UTILITY of TARGET|
|m||MOVEMENT of ATTACKER|
|mt||MOVEMENT of TARGET|
Source of information is this post by Kyzrati Aug 21 2015.