• September 19, 2024, 11:09:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Steam Achievement Ideas  (Read 31423 times)

N.W.L

• Derelict
  • N.W.L- Not-War-Lord ( yes I know it's not correct
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Achievement Ideas
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2024, 12:18:51 PM »

The point I made in this other thread today is that it's supposed to be as hard as it is, and there is no intention to make it easier. At all!

That said, there is already technically a unique engine that stores a massive amount of energy, if you can get it, but it's not easy or in every seed, and also as pointed out by someone who actually did the Drained challenge, obtaining it makes gaining the rest of the needed energy that much more difficult, despite giving you a head start in a way, so that's good it should remain as difficult as it was before.

Note there are also already very useful utilities for lowering energy costs, and they explicitly are not compatible with LC. Remember where LC came from and what it's really for ;)

Yeah the first and third one were mostly as a joke but I do think that, depending on how many there are, that some achievements that are hard are good, however this migh tbe too much but i do think that, once Cogmind is complete,  it should then be considered.

Also I think that some achievements  named after members of the community would be nice, (make some new ones not change them) I have some ideas in the works with, to name a few, Luigi, Dosh, aoemica, being the ones I know that they are known and what they are known for. Tho it would be nice to know what other members,  eg. Plexion, MTF, are known for (any that are not named are welcome)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2024, 07:25:59 AM by N.W.L »

N.W.L

• Derelict
  • N.W.L- Not-War-Lord ( yes I know it's not correct
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Achievement Ideas
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2024, 02:47:03 PM »

Dosh seed-- go into 3 garrisons on the same floor and install a total of four RIF's
or
Dosh should have gone... and you too-- leave a garrison with 2000 influence or more.
LU-IGI escape (inspired from the dataminer so credit there)-- dig with a melee weapon 10 tiles in an unstable area while being prosued by 3 or more hostile bots (armed)
Cogmind Wiki contributer-- use a component analysis suite to identify 10 prototypes
Bot3 brawl!!!-- use a botcube (Lrg. too )
"Just use a botnet"- use the Trojan(MTF) on a terminal (needs a in-game implication else ignore this)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]