Grid Sage Forums

• September 16, 2024, 01:32:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: Weapon Cycler doesn't state incompatibility with Launcher Loader  (Read 918 times)

Byrnorthil

• Unaware
    • View Profile

Weapon Cycler desc: "Incompatible with Quantum Capacitor and autonomous weapons".
LL desc: "Incompatible with Weapon Cyclers and autonomous or overloaded weapons".

Given that the WC explicitly states its incompatibility with the QC, it should also say so for the LL, for consistency, and to stop people like me who look really hard for a LL after finding a WC only to be disappointed afterwards :)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind
Re: Weapon Cycler doesn't state incompatibility with Launcher Loader
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2024, 08:55:40 PM »

Yeah that was left out on purpose, since often times the rarer/less-often used type of item might specify more parts it is incompatible with (but not the other way around), because it's more special. You'll see this with some even more rare things, simply because if everything listed everything else it's incompatible with, the lists can get kinda unnecessarily long-winded since you're not often going to have the other thing anyway (or even know what it is in the first place).

If this one is common enough I guess it could be added in there. In all the many years of having these items it hasn't come up before, but I guess I'll throw that one in...
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon