Grid Sage Forums

• September 16, 2024, 01:46:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

LINKS: Website | Steam | Wiki

Author Topic: [Beta 13] Novice Programmer and Prolific Hacker achievements not unlocking  (Read 1632 times)

R-26 Lightspeed

• Sigix
    • View Profile

You'll probably see the reports of it on Steam (and maybe you've already gotten some from Discord), but just in case i'll make one here :
The fix to this bug backfired.
Some have reported not getting those achievements, and have scoresheets proving that they did in fact hack enough machines.
Looking through scoresheets in the run history and through Steam achievements, i haven't found a single person who actually got either of those achievements during Beta 13.

For example, one of those who reported the bug on Steam has a scoresheet where they accessed 59 machines, and hacked at least 10 Main.C machines, but they still don't have the achievement :
https://cogmind-api.gridsagegames.com/scoresheets/DBt9XbMTMewQZf2h4

(I wasn't sure whether to post this as a reply in the original report (which was technically a different bug (different cause, at least)) or whether to make a new report; Which should i do in the future?)

Kyzrati

• Administrator
  • True Cogmind
    • View Profile
    • Cogmind

Yeah I already fixed it some weeks ago for Beta 14. This was reported and discussed with newer players on Discord earlier.

Edit: I didn't add it to this list yet because I haven't yet transferred over my own changelogs for the past 6 weeks or so, was actually going to do that today or tomorrow but I'm in the middle of debugging some other newer Beta 13 issues right now :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2024, 02:53:37 AM by Kyzrati »
Josh Ge, Developer - Dev Blog | @GridSageGames | Patreon